Thursday, March 15, 2007

Do as your told, not as I do!

Maybe I should make a section in my blog called, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" Of course, that wouldn't be very nice but then again, taking away my 2006 Honda mini-van for a Yugo isn't very nice either.

It never ceases to amaze me how the mega-stars get a free pass. It's like "Save the world! Save the world!" The part you don't hear under their breath is "Save the world for me." That said, "The Stings" have been caught with thier pants down and their stingers public.

I loved this from the article, "The Stings are known for eating only organic food, supposedly grown on their land, although one member of staff recently admitted to serving up nonorganic salad from the supermarket." OMFG! The horror! A nonorganic salad! The humanity!

Anyway, the article just demonstrates the hipocrasy of the "Global Warming" moonbats.

Thanks for killing us with you hellicopter....cough cough....gasp...

Eco-warrior Trudie prefers helicopter to an 80-mile train ride

No comments: